Nik Collection 2018 Released By DxO Brings Stability To The Popular Plug-Ins & It Works With The Latest Operating Systems – The eagerly awaited Nik Collection update has arrived for both PC and Mac users and with it comes to the latest OS support and a better user experience.
About Nik Collection 2018 by DxO:
Express your artistic sensitivity with creative, powerful and easy-access Nik Collection 2018 by DxO plugins.
Nik Collection by DxO is a series of 7 creative plugins for MacOS, Windows and Adobe CC, providing filters, rendering and photo retouching tools to create stunning images.
It leverages the U-PointTM technology for localized adjustments and adds a full set of editing functionalities for amazing pictures: your pictures.
Nik Collection Plugins
The Nik Collection comprises the following Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom plug-ins:
- Silver Efex Pro: for converting images to black and white, this is inspired by traditional darkroom techniques.
- Analog Efex Pro: simulates the look of traditional film, cameras, and lenses.
- Color Efex Pro: a collection of color correction and creative effect filters, plus retouching controls.
- Dfine: noise reduction software.
- HDR Efex Pro: High Dynamic Range (HDR) software.
- Sharpener Pro: image sharpening with the ability to apply localized or global sharpening.
- Viveza: local adjustment of color and tone.
What’s New in Nik Collection 2018 by DxO?
- DxO has updated the Nik Collection
- Compatible with the latest Windows and Mac operating systems
- Adobe Creative Cloud now supported
- Optimized user experience
- And other bugs fixes.
How to Install/Activate Nik Collection 2018 by DxO?
- Run “DxO_Nik_Collection.exe” and install the software.
- Do not open the program or Close it completely.
- Copy “nik.collection.2018.[x64]-MPT.exe” to the installation directory.
- Run the Patch as admin and click on the patch.
- That’s all. Enjoy!